Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Be Mine Valentine



Bugaboostamps.com generously shared this "Mousehearts" digital stamp with me because they're sponsoring this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #416. Here's our sketch for this week...


I printed the image and colored it with Copics - adding some glossy accents to the 3 hearts, then matted the image with black. The tiny hearts dsp is from SU! and those 2 little mice dies are from Gina Marie Designs. I heat embossed the SU! sentiment with white ep on a strip of red, and fussy cut it to fit beneath the image.
I make Valentines all year long for the Cards from the Heart Drive, so this is why you're seeing a Valentine in August :)

I hope you can find time to play along with this easy and fun sketch this week. You can find more inspiration by visiting my team members blogs right here:







Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your day is fabulous!

Carol

14 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have been waiting to see what the sketch was for this week, and it did not disappoint! Love the mousie and it's little friends. Very sweet Valentine!

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable, love those little baby mice.xx [aNNie]

Jenée said...

Adorable card. I like the way you carried the mice to the side pieces. Really creative and charming.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely valentine card and great inspiration, Carol!! Love the idea of the tiny mice in the sides and the Bogaboo's one looks so cute!
Hugs

cotnob said...

This is adorable Carol, such a cute mouse - a super Valentine card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Adorable card!

Debbie said...

Adorable card, Carol!! I love the little mice! (Though I hate mice IRL!!!)

Wendy said...

Adorable Valentine card, Carol! Gotta love that beautifully colored image and those 2 mice! This image is so sweet and goes great with your heart paper! Love, love, love! Awesome sketch this week! Can't wait to play along! :)

Stampsnob. said...

Oh you jumped a celebration or two. This is a very cute card..................Lis

Janice M said...

This is adorable Carol! Love the way you added the mini mice on the little tags. I'll need to add this guy to my wish list. Have several of him but not this one....yet! ;-)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This mousie card is so sweet! Did you 3D the hearts he is holding? They sure look puffy. This is so cute and I love the extra little mice dies. They look like sweet mice and not icky scary rats. Very cute.

JD/ Jill said...

This is really cute, Carol, and a great job with the sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

This card is super cute - what a sweet little mouse.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, another SUPER make from you Carol.
Faith
x